One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But more and more countryside is being taken over by housing and protesters fear Winchester could become another characterless suburban sprawl if the Barton Farm development goes ahead.’
- ‘Where's the fun in trawling characterless, cavernous bookshops?’
- ‘I've never been a fan of the out-of-town shopping experience, with its huge, characterless soulless warehouses and dodgy trading ethics.’
- ‘New characterless housing encroaches on the countryside.’
- ‘They are formless, characterless, and uninteresting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.