One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of chaotic systems.
- ‘As requested by the organisers the talk will consist of my reminiscences of how the different intellectual streams of quantum chaology and Riemannology became intermingled, with benefit to both.’
- ‘Yet their treatment from a quantum point of view - a subject called quantum chaology - proves to be problematic.’
- ‘In the lecture some concepts of the emerging science of chaology are illustrated by means of a simple machine.’
- ‘We want to lift the restrictions imposed on this old concept by the recent mathematical chaology, identifying only a family of dynamic processes transcending linearity, or the geometry of fractals, transcending scales and the integer-dimensions.’
- ‘The new, interdisciplinary subfield of quantum chaology studies semiclassical, but nonclassical phenomena in quantal systems whose classical counterparts exhibit the transition to chaotic dynamics.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.