One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A close examination of our surroundings, as has been done by chaologists, has revealed a whole lot of fractal shapes every way they have looked: from seashores and clouds, even to the stock market.’
- ‘Fractal scientists and chaologists, in contrast, operate from the assumption that natural systems are necessarily nonlinear, dynamic, and disordered.’
- ‘Both of these clues should help quantum chaologists zero in on the one system that will prove the Riemann hypothesis.’
- ‘Legend has it that a group of early chaologists in Santa Cruz would sit in cafes looking for strange attractors through the window.’
- ‘As I was finishing college, chaologists, a new breed of scientists, made public their fascinating discoveries: a methodology for describing deeper levels of order in nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.