One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for channel-hop (sense 1)
- ‘Even as I channel-graze in the evenings, my clicker finger invariably stops when I see the weather images on screen.’
- ‘In this way, the viewer can channel graze by sequentially selecting the individual program listings in the background.’
- ‘Couch Soup's blend of topics and styles, the non sequiturs and random juxtapositions, make it feel like an hour of chronic channel-grazing.’
- ‘We don't read, converse, or create, we channel-graze.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.