Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for channel-hop
- ‘Couch Soup's blend of topics and styles, the non sequiturs and random juxtapositions, make it feel like an hour of chronic channel-grazing.’
- ‘In this way, the viewer can channel graze by sequentially selecting the individual program listings in the background.’
- ‘We don't read, converse, or create, we channel-graze.’
- ‘Even as I channel-graze in the evenings, my clicker finger invariably stops when I see the weather images on screen.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.