One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for channel-hop (sense 1)
- ‘Couch Soup's blend of topics and styles, the non sequiturs and random juxtapositions, make it feel like an hour of chronic channel-grazing.’
- ‘Even as I channel-graze in the evenings, my clicker finger invariably stops when I see the weather images on screen.’
- ‘We don't read, converse, or create, we channel-graze.’
- ‘In this way, the viewer can channel graze by sequentially selecting the individual program listings in the background.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.