One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By seeing an entire life unfold in less than two hours, we gain a greater appreciation for the changeableness of human nature, and how things we might once have thought to be unthinkable turn out to be true.’
- ‘Her changeableness and ‘playfulness,’ initially innocuous, turn menacing and finally destructive when she kills Clay after he has harangued her about himself and his tortured and hidden psyche.’
- ‘As we refine our thinking, we must keep in mind the changeableness of an altered state.’
- ‘There are only two things you can really depend on: one is the changeableness of life, and the other is the unchanging Self within you.’
- ‘Nathaniel Hawthorne and Mark Twain also wrote of nature, particularly the changeableness of New England weather.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.