One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1The management of change and development within a business or similar organization.
- ‘Perhaps change management is driving organisations to examine their human capital's competencies, and what they can add in order to be even better at what they and the business do concurrently.’
- ‘Given this challenge, we all need to take advantage of every avenue available to explore the dynamics of change management and its potential impact on our organizations.’
- ‘Already, corporate real estate executives are seeing the need for strategic skills like change management, customer relationship management and in-depth knowledge of the core business.’
- ‘Specialising in change management, economic policy and leadership and management development, Eglinton works with clients in the public, private and non-profit making sectors and enjoys a strong reputation for its creativity.’
- ‘When an organization makes a commitment to diversity, the challenge of change management presents itself on both an organizational level and a personal level.’
2The controlled identification and implementation of required changes within a computer system.
- ‘And the complexity of change management is only complicated by the inability of most operating systems to track precisely what happens when a patch or upgrade is applied.’
- ‘Also, if multiple storage devices are used, different path failover products may be required, making change management even more complex and difficult.’
- ‘Here is a breakdown of how the process could be better addressed through predictive change management software.’
- ‘Here's a checklist that should be included as a part of an administrative password-control and change management policy that can be used when creating a program and evaluating the software and services to support it.’
- ‘Disk imaging plays an important part in not only disaster recovery and bare-metal restores, but also in disk deployment and change management.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.