One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was a change ringer at the Old North Church in Boston when he was 15 years old.’
- ‘He has been a change ringer at St. Pauls Cathedral in London for more than 40 years.’
- ‘Bennett became so fascinated with bell ringing, he studied it as an art and has become an ‘occasional change-ringer.’’
- ‘At his side, bearing the aspergillum with its sprinkling of holy water, was change-ringer Doug Snoswell.’
- ‘Limerick's two full sets of bells, at St Mary's Cathedral and at the Redemptorists, are a treasure, and it is great to see that the city has never been short of volunteer change-ringers to play them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.