One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A long, elaborate dangling earring, typically consisting of various tiers of gemstones, crystals, beads, etc.‘a statement necklace or chandelier earrings can add sophistication to casual attire’
- ‘Indeed, the band leader wore a feather in her beret (charmingly unorthodox in its length and flourish), impressive chandelier earrings, and three-inch heels.’
- ‘Chandelier earrings draw attention to her beautiful features.’
- ‘Here you can see my niece Gabriela and I rocking our pink chandelier earrings.’
- ‘Then there's that mix of old and new: unique pieces that look vintage, such as chandelier earrings.’
- ‘For accessories, the latest fad is wearing long chandelier earrings.’
- ‘She shines in this white, detailed Chanel gown and Fred Leighton chandelier earrings.’
- ‘Jeweled chandelier earrings, an enormous faux cocktail ring, scores of rhinestone bracelets - one MAJOR statement-making piece is all it takes.’
- ‘The really long chandelier earrings cascade down your neck, highlighting your neck.’
- ‘And the hot tip for jewelry is chandelier earrings, which look great particularly worn with your hair up to show them off.’
- ‘Show off your neck and bare your shoulders when you wear chandelier earrings, for the sexiest effect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.