One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Brooke's chameleonic ability to morph into exactly what we need him to be - that's not a skill to be tossed aside.’
- ‘The film is full of philosophical characters from the enigmatic Mark to the chameleonic survivalist Timothy (the amazing Isaach de Bankolé).’
- ‘He's had a somewhat chameleonic career which has seen him as prog rock axe hero, fusioneer as well as a mainstream jazzer.’
- ‘Or maybe it was the fact that she projected an aura of chameleonic malleability, in his words you could ‘take her to the ballet or a biker bar, and she would fit in completely, perfectly in either environ.’’
- ‘Such are the eyes and soul of Christopher Doyle: chameleonic, shifting, thick and excessive, like the multifarious textures of the infinite spectrum of images he composes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.