One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Are you being advised that these particular patents are challengeable?’
- ‘Potentially the list is challengeable under Human Rights legislation because people have the right to be presumed innocent unless proven guilty.’
- ‘He said: ‘Regardless of whether it is challengeable or not, it undermines the whole democratic process.’’
- ‘‘I don't believe that's a challengeable play, but I am going to check,’ Blum said, a statement that had to make league officials choke a little on their lobster bisque.’
- ‘Write anything that's challengeable and it will be challenged, sometimes within seconds of it being posted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.