One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Write anything that's challengeable and it will be challenged, sometimes within seconds of it being posted.’
- ‘Are you being advised that these particular patents are challengeable?’
- ‘Potentially the list is challengeable under Human Rights legislation because people have the right to be presumed innocent unless proven guilty.’
- ‘‘I don't believe that's a challengeable play, but I am going to check,’ Blum said, a statement that had to make league officials choke a little on their lobster bisque.’
- ‘He said: ‘Regardless of whether it is challengeable or not, it undermines the whole democratic process.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.