One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for chain mail
- ‘They made tools, ploughshares, chariots, chain armour, and many more strong and serviceable implements.’
- ‘The chest opened with a sleepy creak and he removed his lightweight chain armor that he had been given back in his knighthood.’
- ‘With her head held high and defiance still present in her eye, Amara went with the surly lot of leather and chain armor clad soldiers.’
- ‘Blood blossomed on the tunic that he wore beneath his chain armor, and dizzying pain nearly knocked him out.’
- ‘He wore a helmet of the kind that is called a basinet, with eye slits, and chain armour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.