One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the brain and its blood vessels.
- ‘Rarely, vertigo results from a brainstem cerebrovascular accident, intracranial lesion, or migraine.’
- ‘Hypertension is a major health problem with significant risks for coronary artery, cerebrovascular, peripheral vascular, and renal disease.’
- ‘Recently, it has been proposed that this condition may be caused by interactions of anti-HIV drugs with cerebrovascular endothelium, astroglial cells and white matter of the brain.’
- ‘Markers of premature coronary artery and cerebrovascular disease are prevalent.’
- ‘Autopsy of the patient showed mild lung scarring but no evidence of acute myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, or cerebrovascular accident.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.