One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the brain and its blood vessels.
- ‘Hypertension is a major health problem with significant risks for coronary artery, cerebrovascular, peripheral vascular, and renal disease.’
- ‘Markers of premature coronary artery and cerebrovascular disease are prevalent.’
- ‘Recently, it has been proposed that this condition may be caused by interactions of anti-HIV drugs with cerebrovascular endothelium, astroglial cells and white matter of the brain.’
- ‘Autopsy of the patient showed mild lung scarring but no evidence of acute myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, or cerebrovascular accident.’
- ‘Rarely, vertigo results from a brainstem cerebrovascular accident, intracranial lesion, or migraine.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.