One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the brain and spine.
- ‘The cerebrospinal analysis shows that the protein was elevated after placing in the intrathecal catheter and administration of chemotherapy.’
- ‘It is notorious for invading the subarachnoid space and the fourth ventricle early in its course and disseminating promptly through the cerebrospinal pathways.’
- ‘Serial cerebrospinal examinations were then performed to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment.’
- ‘This work established a differential diagnosis for cerebrospinal meningitis, and for it she became the first woman to be awarded the Hutchison Prize of Glasgow University.’
- ‘A septic workup, including blood and cerebrospinal cultures, was negative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.