One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The longer the race, too, the more difficult it becomes cerebrally.’
- ‘A speech doesn't work cerebrally, at least not at first.’
- ‘NOT content with pottering in the garden, or sitting back with his pipe, cardy and slippers, Wayne Gould took up a somewhat more cerebrally challenging retirement hobby than most.’
- ‘But while I know what you do with the information cerebrally, emotionally I don't think I have a clue what to make of the whole thing.’
- ‘Waterford's new exciting theatre company combines a mixture of traditional, avant-garde and street influences to create a visually and cerebrally entertaining performance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.