One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One method of evaluating patients with sleep apnea is cephalometric analysis.’
- ‘Errors in landmark identification were estimated by examining duplicate tracings of 12 of the cephalometric radiographs.’
- ‘The cephalometric radiographs of the study subjects were traced by a single investigator, and 1 angular measurement and 11 linear measurements of hard and soft tissues were recorded.’
- ‘Statistically, women and men do not differ significantly with regard to cephalometric measurements.’
- ‘Comparison of means for the 12 cephalometric variables between the snoring and nonsnoring subjects are presented in Table 1.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.