One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One method of evaluating patients with sleep apnea is cephalometric analysis.’
- ‘Comparison of means for the 12 cephalometric variables between the snoring and nonsnoring subjects are presented in Table 1.’
- ‘Errors in landmark identification were estimated by examining duplicate tracings of 12 of the cephalometric radiographs.’
- ‘The cephalometric radiographs of the study subjects were traced by a single investigator, and 1 angular measurement and 11 linear measurements of hard and soft tissues were recorded.’
- ‘Statistically, women and men do not differ significantly with regard to cephalometric measurements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.