One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I shall make seven suggestions, drawn from and keyed to the seven centurial tendencies I have sketched out.’
- ‘In the Electoral College system the states assume the role of a centurial group and the number of votes that they are entitled to depend on the size of the state's Congressional delegation.’
- ‘We argue that this behavior of cycle 23 might be a signal for an upcoming centurial solar minimum.’
- ‘At the start point of the 21st century, we are opening another centurial history.’
- ‘According to the Gregorian calendar, which is the civil calendar in use today, years evenly divisible by 4 are leap years, with the exception of centurial years that are not evenly divisible by 400.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.