One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Like rivers, which inevitably flow outward to the sea, power is constantly extended and refracted towards the far reaches of the island rather than cohering centripetally around the monarch.’
- ‘The circle advances centripetally, in some instances internalizing the still-dilated VLD membrane, in others, causing it to shrink and disappear.’
- ‘The floral organ differentiation occurs centripetally and is initiated with the differentiation of the abaxial tepal primordium (sepals and petals can not be differentiated), followed by the other tepal primordia.’
- ‘These erosion rooms are surrounded by reconstructed osteonal tissues that are deposited centripetally.’
- ‘In the mid-septal zone of Quenstedtiphyllia fritschi, calcification centers are separated, and the septa are built of serially arranged trabeculae that are oriented centripetally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.