One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The circle advances centripetally, in some instances internalizing the still-dilated VLD membrane, in others, causing it to shrink and disappear.’
- ‘In the mid-septal zone of Quenstedtiphyllia fritschi, calcification centers are separated, and the septa are built of serially arranged trabeculae that are oriented centripetally.’
- ‘Like rivers, which inevitably flow outward to the sea, power is constantly extended and refracted towards the far reaches of the island rather than cohering centripetally around the monarch.’
- ‘The floral organ differentiation occurs centripetally and is initiated with the differentiation of the abaxial tepal primordium (sepals and petals can not be differentiated), followed by the other tepal primordia.’
- ‘These erosion rooms are surrounded by reconstructed osteonal tissues that are deposited centripetally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.