One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Soluble and insoluble fractions were separated by centrifugation in glass centrifuge tubes.’
- ‘Fluorescence experiments after centrifugation confirmed that there were no vesicles in the supernatant.’
- ‘Unbound phages were separated from phages bound to antibodies in normal plasma by centrifugation.’
- ‘After centrifugation, the cell pellet was processed for microgel electrophoresis to determine sensitivity to mutagens.’
- ‘The supernatant from the first centrifugation was centrifuged at 10,000 × g for 10 min.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.