One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The supernatant from the first centrifugation was centrifuged at 10,000 × g for 10 min.’
- ‘Soluble and insoluble fractions were separated by centrifugation in glass centrifuge tubes.’
- ‘Unbound phages were separated from phages bound to antibodies in normal plasma by centrifugation.’
- ‘Fluorescence experiments after centrifugation confirmed that there were no vesicles in the supernatant.’
- ‘After centrifugation, the cell pellet was processed for microgel electrophoresis to determine sensitivity to mutagens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.