One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This patient's condition is characterized by nonindurated, annular patches of centrifugally expanding erythema and desquamation at the inner margin.’
- ‘Bundle sheath chloroplasts are more elliptical in shape than those of the mesophyll cells and are arranged centrifugally within the cell, in contact with the cell wall that is adjacent to the mesophyll.’
- ‘Research suggests that erythema migrans most commonly presents as a centrifugally expanding, erythematous annular patch.’
- ‘The tin bronzes, as for chill casting, are suitable for centrifugal casting and, in addition, the high tensile brasses and aluminum bronzes may be centrifugally cast.’
- ‘It begins as a small red papule at the site of the bite, expanding centrifugally over days to weeks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.