One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A significant measure of centricity was established to facilitate the operation of state bureaucracy, but the system was not monolithic.’
- ‘Thus the overall comprehensibility of the piece suffers somewhat by the constant shifting of tonal frames of reference - between sections that assert focal centricity and those that float free from it.’
- ‘A distinct centricity therefore is inaugurated in this opening section by two musical sentences, each concluding with structurally important silences.’
- ‘Organization centricity implies that the provision of service is focused on the structural characteristics of the organization and the civil servant, rather than on the needs of the citizen.’
- ‘Taking the two major considerations of centricity and government/governance, we posit a four-cell model for exploring the impact of the Internet on governments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.