One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A defender who plays in the middle of the field.‘he plays at centre back’
- ‘But they need to learn quickly and they still need a new centre back.’
- ‘He is a quality centre back whose pace is matched only by his reading of the game.’
- ‘‘Brian has a good physical presence for a center back,’ says Arena.’
- ‘His defending ability has been criticised but he is a solid centre back and is excellent on the ball.’
- ‘The lack of a centre forward who commands that position, stops the centre back and cuts through the middle is a major problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.