One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Modern Celticists know that the six Celtic nations have close links and parallel histories.’
- ‘On the issue of Celtic cognates, I would welcome a contribution by a competent Celticist, but I took a little time to look into the question on my own.’
- ‘The articles also address current issues in linguistic theory so that Celticists and theoretical linguists alike find this book valuable.’
- ‘The aim of the Journal was to provide a forum for Australian Celticists, both academics and community members.’
- ‘It is envisaged that these works will help regenerate interest in the field of historical verse among both Celticists and Medievalists in general.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.