One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Interestingly, for all the tartanry and Celticism involved, the games are mainly an east of Scotland phenomenon.’
- ‘The key to this understanding lies in the way we look at Celticism - and the best way to do this is to compare Celtic identity and the British image.’
- ‘The idea of quest as personal initiation, too, figures prominently in the new Celticism; and Steiner's interpretation has proved very fruitful.’
- ‘Among the first advocates of worldbeat Celticism, the Chieftains charted a late 20th-century journey with Celtic music, thus transforming Santiago into the centre of the Celtic world.’
- ‘Joseph Cooper Walker's Historical Memoirs of the Irish Bards was the first major literary outcome of the influence of Celticism in Ireland.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.