One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Among the first advocates of worldbeat Celticism, the Chieftains charted a late 20th-century journey with Celtic music, thus transforming Santiago into the centre of the Celtic world.’
- ‘Interestingly, for all the tartanry and Celticism involved, the games are mainly an east of Scotland phenomenon.’
- ‘The key to this understanding lies in the way we look at Celticism - and the best way to do this is to compare Celtic identity and the British image.’
- ‘Joseph Cooper Walker's Historical Memoirs of the Irish Bards was the first major literary outcome of the influence of Celticism in Ireland.’
- ‘The idea of quest as personal initiation, too, figures prominently in the new Celticism; and Steiner's interpretation has proved very fruitful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.