One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unlike conventional ethanol, bioethanol is made not from grain, but from cellulosic biomass, such as wheat straw, sugar cane bagasse, and corn stovers and stalks left over after harvesting.’
- ‘The majority of parenchymal cells located within the central cylinder had thin cellulosic primary cell walls that stained with aniline blue.’
- ‘While companies like Iogen, a Canadian biofuel company, research ways to make cellulosic ethanol commercially viable, corn-based ethanol is only affordable to consumers through tax subsidies.’
- ‘Although these termites are closely related, they construct strikingly different nest structures in a range of different habitats and they feed on different forms of cellulosic material.’
- ‘These data confirmed our earlier conclusions that pointed toward the fact that MWL is more photoreactive when absorbed on a cellulosic fiber matrix, most likely due to the larger surface area provided when it is absorbed on a fiber matrix.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.