One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of subcutaneous connective tissue.
- ‘For instance, periorbital edema with proptosis could be the result of cellulitis or acute bacterial sinusitis.’
- ‘Infections such as mastitis and cellulitis tend to be erythematous, tender, and warm to the touch; they may be more circumscribed if an abscess has formed.’
- ‘Some patients present with congestive heart failure, stroke or a severe localized infection such as pneumonia, cellulitis or septic arthritis.’
- ‘Any infection in this area, as from a pimple or boil in the nostril or on the upper lip or nose, may cause a local tissue inflammation known as cellulitis.’
- ‘Common skin infections include cellulitis, erysipelas, impetigo, folliculitis, and furuncles and carbuncles.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.