One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One spinal tumor demonstrated focal histologic features consistent with a high-grade sarcoma, including brisk mitoses, increased cellularity, marked nuclear hyperchromasia, and marked cellular pleomorphism.’
- ‘Supporting evidence for malignant transformation included high cellularity, increased mitotic activity, cellular pleomorphism, hemorrhage, and necrosis.’
- ‘In several cases, an occasional area of degenerate Antoni B tissue, often containing foamy macrophages, was seen to have an associated peripheral increase in cellularity.’
- ‘Using the Fisher exact test, the difference in cellularity of the lesions in the childbearing age group versus perimenopausal and postmenopausal women was statistically significant.’
- ‘The core biopsy showed an overall cellularity of approximately 50%. Although normal differentiation and maturation were still visible, the marrow was dominated by myelomonocytic cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.