One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cell culture developed from a single cell and therefore consisting of cells with a uniform genetic make-up.
- ‘One cell line responded to genotoxins and the other cell line responded to cytotoxins.’
- ‘When a damaged cell is unable to repair itself, an aberrant cell line, or malignancy, may result.’
- ‘This cell line detects a wide variety of mutagenic lesions, including point mutations, deletions and various types of chromosomal aberrations.’
- ‘Several of the changes occurred for both transformed and normal cell lines and were greater for the normal cell line.’
- ‘Triamcinolone appeared to be the best inducer for the transgenic cell line investigated here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.