One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With the weather turning out to be salubrious for the past few days, fitting well into the celebrative atmosphere, the students could not ask for more.’
- ‘None of us were in a celebrative mood.’
- ‘Being a Silver Jubilee event, they took all necessary steps to attach the trappings of a celebrative ambience to the campus.’
- ‘A lot of water has passed under the bridge in the intervening decade since we stood on the steps of the Pitkin County Courthouse, basking in the celebrative sunshine of that victorious moment.’
- ‘The combination of up-to-date and classical ballet pieces will make the performance a celebrative one.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.