One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Constant and unending.‘the fort was subjected to ceaseless bombardment’
continual, constant, continuousView synonyms
- ‘Shopping, a ceaseless search for the next meaningless object, is for people without purpose.’
- ‘Heroin addicts leave a trail of destruction behind them in their ceaseless quest for a fix.’
- ‘And I am sick and tired of listening to his ceaseless and unintelligible chatter.’
- ‘The ceaseless ringing in my ear continued throughout today and, as a result, I've felt more than a little perturbed.’
- ‘Maybe we have something to learn from practices that at least avoid the ceaseless round of court battles led by human rights lawyers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.