One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘an e-commerce company based in Sydney's CBD’short for central business district
- ‘The nine-story Kresge building totals 70,000 square feet in Detroit's CBD.’
- ‘The newly constructed apartment complex is on the train line, a few minutes from the CBD and close to a major hospital.’
- ‘600 plus a week to rent an apartment in the CBD and they are small!’
- ‘I work about 20min drive from the CBD.’
- ‘Situated nearly 40 storeys above the Sydney CBD, it also provides one of the most stunning 360-degree views of the city we've ever seen.’
- ‘they have developed special cultivars whicht produce hemp that is especially rich in CBD’short for cannabidiol
- ‘A recent media blitz has highlighted the extraordinary benefits of CBD for epilepsy and many other ailments.’
- ‘The oil contained 5.65 milligrams of CBD and 0.15 milligrams of THC.’
- ‘CBD is very low in THC, the element that makes people high.’
- ‘The new plant has a high concentration of another of the main constituents called cannabidiol (CBD), a powerful anti-inflammatory.’
- ‘Federal laws against marijuana have hampered research on CBD for the past four decades.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.