One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With fault on both sides, it was the defendant's fault which was causatively more potent in relation to the injuries suffered.’
- ‘These results suggest that inhibition of p70 S6K is not causatively related to the apoptotic response.’
- ‘Classical genetics of human disease deals with monogenic disorders in which a single mutation in a single gene is causatively related to the phenotype.’
- ‘Given the infelicitous effects of other utterances in the play, Titus's vow during this extended ritual does not act as directly or causatively as he thinks it does.’
- ‘He said he did not find it particularly helpful, as had been argued in that case, to try and decide which statutory provision was most closely causatively related to a statutory omission.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.