One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These results suggest that inhibition of p70 S6K is not causatively related to the apoptotic response.’
- ‘Given the infelicitous effects of other utterances in the play, Titus's vow during this extended ritual does not act as directly or causatively as he thinks it does.’
- ‘He said he did not find it particularly helpful, as had been argued in that case, to try and decide which statutory provision was most closely causatively related to a statutory omission.’
- ‘Classical genetics of human disease deals with monogenic disorders in which a single mutation in a single gene is causatively related to the phenotype.’
- ‘With fault on both sides, it was the defendant's fault which was causatively more potent in relation to the injuries suffered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.