One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A savoury dish of cauliflower in a cheese sauce.
- ‘Since we have all eaten dire cauliflower cheese, why not transform this comfort food with top-quality ingredients?’
- ‘Toby, ten, had cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, cabbage and carrots.’
- ‘Since it's just me, I'm having something out of the freezer - cauliflower cheese and hash browns.’
- ‘It came with a side dish packed with new potatoes, green beans and cauliflower cheese.’
- ‘I'd been in the middle of preparing one of our favourite meals: cauliflower cheese garnished with crispy bacon, served with sliced cold corned beef and good quality boiled potatoes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.