One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A savoury dish of cauliflower in a cheese sauce.
- ‘Toby, ten, had cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, cabbage and carrots.’
- ‘I'd been in the middle of preparing one of our favourite meals: cauliflower cheese garnished with crispy bacon, served with sliced cold corned beef and good quality boiled potatoes.’
- ‘Since it's just me, I'm having something out of the freezer - cauliflower cheese and hash browns.’
- ‘Since we have all eaten dire cauliflower cheese, why not transform this comfort food with top-quality ingredients?’
- ‘It came with a side dish packed with new potatoes, green beans and cauliflower cheese.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.