One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The surgeon performs the final cryoablation episode between the right lateral aspect of the tricuspid valve caudally to the coronary sinus and up to the IVC, which is the focus that initiates atrial flutter.’
- ‘The pointed end of the egg is pointed caudally.’
- ‘The upper end of the sulcus usually cuts the dorsal border of the brain and turns caudally; rarely, it ends as much as 1 cm from the dorsal border.’
- ‘Tadpoles, like most fishes, swim by lateral undulations of the body axis during which waves of bending pass caudally as the animals move forward.’
- ‘As the stone progresses down the ureter, the pain tends to migrate caudally and medially.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.