One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person attending a caucus.‘the leading Republican in polls of Iowa caucusgoers’
- ‘Thursday's column underestimated the number of caucusgoers in the state of Washington.’
- ‘Based on current turnout predictions, the party may end up spending $145 on advertisements per caucusgoer.’
- ‘There remains, in the eyes of your typical caucusgoer, a healthy dose of skepticism about the budget deal.’
- ‘The average caucusgoer here is over 50.’
- ‘The questions enabled her to give the answer every caucusgoer in corn-rich Iowa needs to hear: "I support all kinds of ethanol."’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.