One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hrm… I must get my fix of cattishness at club, then hole up for the rest of the week till the feeling goes away.’
- ‘Unkind souls may consider that this will be akin to filling an empty space with a hole, but I disdain such cattishness.’
- ‘He had never seen her display cattishness, never known her to be on the lookout for other women on the chance of catching them tripping - except in relation to him.’
- ‘Titania is played by a ballet dancer who has a reasonable repertoire in cattishness but her dancing is certainly more accomplished than her acting.’
- ‘She also doesn't get to display much emotion in her songs; she's limited to cheery cattishness, and wistful love.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.