One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for catnip
- ‘Plants deer especially dislike include catmint, chives, lavender, sage, spearmint, thyme and yarrow-all useful and easy to grow in this area.’
- ‘When planted behind catmint, dark-foliaged ‘Palace Purple’ heuchera makes the catmint's lavender-blue flowers stand out.’
- ‘Don't forget some herbs make great groundcover/hole fillers and thyme, oregano and catmint are ideal for planting in pockets.’
- ‘Perennial flowering plants with strap-like leaves or grey foliage can withstand high temperatures well - for example catmint, dianthus, daylilies, lavender and liriope.’
- ‘The project has included the replanting of the formal garden in front of the house using boxwood, roses, catmint, lavender and clematis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.