One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The development of both cationic and anionic exchange materials did not occur until 1935.’
- ‘The primary conditioning ingredients are cationic surfactants, silicones, and polymers.’
- ‘More than a decade of research into nonviral gene delivery has yielded a number of synthetic cationic lipids and polymers with transfection activity.’
- ‘Adsorption of cationic polymers on target cell surfaces is rapid, dose dependent, and independent of cell type’
- ‘Synthetic small interfering RNA molecules can be introduced into cells by using reagents such as cationic lipids to promote uptake across the cell membrane.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.