One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Stimulation parameters consisted of 0.5 ms trains of rectangular, cathodal pulses, 0.1 ms in duration, provided by a constant-current amplifier.’
- ‘Two different regions of activity were identified for DIA, from which only the most cathodal was consistently interpreted.’
- ‘The genetic interpretation of the relative mobility for the observed bands led us to assign an ‘a’ to the most anodal allele, and a letter following the alphabetic sequence to each subsequent cathodal allele.’
- ‘Interestingly, one sample had increased polyclonal, cathodal IgG, probably of the IgG, subclass; the AMCVs for this sample were relatively high (and higher than those for most IgG MC).’
- ‘In all experiments, the anodal and cathodal solutions were identical and comprised 10 mM Tris buffer at pH 6.3 or pH 8.5 together with additional electrolytes as described below.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.