One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘In the Middle Ages, some groups, such as the Waldenses and Catharists, rejected infant baptism.’
- ‘In 1929, he made a special trip to the Languedoc region of Southern France, a hotbed of Catharist activities in the thirteenth century.’
- ‘Both authors discuss the Catharist revival of the late thirteenth and early fourteenth centuries, accenting different aspects of it, and both offer epilogues on the later legacies of Catharism.’
- ‘Between 1030-1040 an important Catharist community was discovered at the castle of Monteforte near Asti in Piedmont.’
- ‘The Catharists considered themselves to hold the Christian faith in its most pristine form.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.