One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘The Catharists considered themselves to hold the Christian faith in its most pristine form.’
- ‘Both authors discuss the Catharist revival of the late thirteenth and early fourteenth centuries, accenting different aspects of it, and both offer epilogues on the later legacies of Catharism.’
- ‘In 1929, he made a special trip to the Languedoc region of Southern France, a hotbed of Catharist activities in the thirteenth century.’
- ‘In the Middle Ages, some groups, such as the Waldenses and Catharists, rejected infant baptism.’
- ‘Between 1030-1040 an important Catharist community was discovered at the castle of Monteforte near Asti in Piedmont.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.