One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person or company providing food and drink at a social event or other gathering.‘it is increasingly common to engage professional caterers’
- ‘I booked two different caterers for the reception.’
- ‘This is a great place to find a maid, a caterer, or even a clown for a child's birthday party.’
- ‘Caterers in your area may have a need for fresh cut flowers.’
- ‘In the kitchen, a caterer busily worked at refilling the buffet tables.’
- ‘Our last caterer would add a few more dishes of her own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.