One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The duration of a cataplectic episode generally is a few seconds to several minutes, during which time the individual usually is fully conscious and medically stable.’
- ‘The dog had one more cataplectic episode 2 months after discharge and became more and more aggressive.’
- ‘Furthermore, people with mild cataplectic symptoms tend not to report these to the GP as they assume that these are normal.’
- ‘She had a history of migraine headaches, but denied loss of consciousness and spontaneous cataplectic episodes.’
- ‘During a cataplectic attack, the person is completely awake and later will have total recall of the entire event.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.