One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In plants, the enzymes characterized so far exist as catalytically active monomers.’
- ‘In this method, sulfur dioxide gas and air are converted catalytically into sulfur trioxide, a gas that combines explosively with water to form sulfuric acid.’
- ‘The reactions above were performed with preformed oxo species, but the researchers also found that the reactions proceeded catalytically under aerobic conditions.’
- ‘In 1970 he showed that nitrogen oxides of both natural and industrial origin react catalytically (without themselves being consumed) with ozone, thus reducing the stratospheric ozone layer.’
- ‘During refining, these metals form a catalytically active layer with sulfur from the oil.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.