One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘My cats do just fine with a cat-sitter dropping by.’
- ‘I phoned my good friend Chloe, who was about to go on holiday and was looking for a catsitter.’
- ‘I have a "special needs" cat, wich is why I need a catsitter and not just a fabulous roommate.’
- ‘She charms humans so effectively that we have two different sets of cat-sitters eager to look after her when we travel.’
- ‘Don't think of robbing us as we are getting a cat-sitter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.