One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most of the space is occupied by the cartographically distorted bulge of two largely barren provinces.’
- ‘Mapping 398 towns may have seemed cartographically impossible, but even a modern map with county boundaries and rivers would have been very helpful.’
- ‘California is located entirely within the temperate zone, cartographically speaking, a region to which Euro-Americans generally felt themselves well suited.’
- ‘Fascinating work on the election for the cartographically inclined can be found here, where the results take into account population levels.’
- ‘Most army commanders remained cartographically illiterate for most of the period.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.