One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- North American term for coach bolt
- ‘Commonly available materials such as laminated, or ‘engineered,’ lumber may be used, and the components are typically fastened with stainless-steel carriage bolts, brackets, and other modem fasteners.’
- ‘Use non-corrosive 3/8-inch by 3-1/2-inch carriage bolts with washers and nuts.’
- ‘Simple carriage bolt and wood screw construction make this bed easy to disassemble for moving.’
- ‘Drill holes for the carriage bolts, insert them then tighten.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.