One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those interested in getting to and from work in a more environmentally conscious way can register to connect with other carpoolers travelling similar routes.’
- ‘Perhaps they pick up their fellow carpooler everyday in the early morning and don't care if they wake up the neighbors by tooting the horn rather than getting out and knocking on the door.’
- ‘As carpooler and scorekeeper, he got to know his children's friends so well that when his son brought home a class picture, he had inside information on every face in every row.’
- ‘But what about the carpoolers that can barely afford to pay for their transportation?’
- ‘She has short brushes with family members during breakfast and then with other commuters or carpoolers on her way to work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.