One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He wasn't the carouser and the party animal that people thought.’
- ‘From the table of rowdy carousers came a loud voice.’
- ‘The early closing time of pubs meant that carousers were forced to gather at dusk in private homes, where the host would tap a barrel.’
- ‘The air is warm and still enough that I didn't even need a sweater, and the sidewalks were already lined with carousers.’
- ‘These verses have been quoted by Arab carousers though the centuries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.