One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He smiled softly and caressed her face caringly.’
- ‘He talked lovingly and caringly about the priests and people of the diocese of Waterford and Lismore.’
- ‘‘I'm sorry if we scared you that much,’ he adds caringly.’
- ‘Dawn walked silently to her little brother, and smiled at him, caressing his face caringly, sweetly.’
- ‘Like everything else we sampled, it was deliciously fresh and caringly presented.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.