One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This instrument, with more than 100 tons of bronze bells and 72 English-made bells, is so captivating that the world's top carillonneurs come to perform on it.’
- ‘Other famous carillonneurs were Antoon Brees, Riverside Church of New York and Cranbrook Church in Detroit, and Camiel Lefevre of Bok Tower in Florida.’
- ‘Preceding it, ISU carillonneur Tin-shi Tam will provide music, and cookies and hot chocolate will be served.’
- ‘The hour-long recitals on the cathedral's 49-bell carillon will be given by the resident and guest carillonneurs.’
- ‘The festivities begin at 5 p.m., when Iowa State carillonneur Tin-shi Tam begins a pre-lighting concert.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.