One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The festivities begin at 5 p.m., when Iowa State carillonneur Tin-shi Tam begins a pre-lighting concert.’
- ‘Preceding it, ISU carillonneur Tin-shi Tam will provide music, and cookies and hot chocolate will be served.’
- ‘The hour-long recitals on the cathedral's 49-bell carillon will be given by the resident and guest carillonneurs.’
- ‘This instrument, with more than 100 tons of bronze bells and 72 English-made bells, is so captivating that the world's top carillonneurs come to perform on it.’
- ‘Other famous carillonneurs were Antoon Brees, Riverside Church of New York and Cranbrook Church in Detroit, and Camiel Lefevre of Bok Tower in Florida.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.