One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her air of carefreeness would be replaced by a cold, calculated, even deadly aura.’
- ‘It is also a rediscover, of a long-lost state of grace, a carefreeness, perhaps.’
- ‘The youth, the loyal family, the carefreeness, the beauty, the presidency itself are lost illusions.’
- ‘If you dance in the rain and think about catching a cold, you're completely ruining the beauty and the carefreeness of it.’
- ‘It has definitely helped me to be a better individual, I have developed the strange innocence and carefreeness of a child.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.