One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her air of carefreeness would be replaced by a cold, calculated, even deadly aura.’
- ‘It has definitely helped me to be a better individual, I have developed the strange innocence and carefreeness of a child.’
- ‘It is also a rediscover, of a long-lost state of grace, a carefreeness, perhaps.’
- ‘If you dance in the rain and think about catching a cold, you're completely ruining the beauty and the carefreeness of it.’
- ‘The youth, the loyal family, the carefreeness, the beauty, the presidency itself are lost illusions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.